What are some tips for Fire cape in Old school runescape?

3 posts in this topic

How do I get a fire cape in Old school runescape? What's the requirement? Thanks in advance. 

If it’s your first time do the fight caves, it is recommended to have at least 70 ranged, 43 prayer.

Equipment:

God coif

Amulet of Fury > Amulet of glory

Broad bolts and diamond bolts

God d’hide body

Armadyl crossbow > Rune crossbow

God dragonhide legs

Granite shield

Ava's accumulator

Snakeskin boots

Archers' ring > Explorer's ring 1

God bracers

You can wield better armour if you have.

Inventory:

If your prayer level is lower, you need more super restores. If your defence level is lower, then you need more brews. But 12 saradomin brews, 8 super restores, 4 prayer potions are going to work most of the time.

Strategy:

It’s very important to find a safe spot in the cave. The best safe spot is at the Italy rock.

Below is where you can find it.

You’ll want to start every wave at this safe spot because monsters may get stuck on the south side of the rock and make it much easier for you to deal with.

Wave 62 is the only wave you don’t start at the Italy Rock. You’ll want to run to the center and take note of where the orange level 360 spawns. Wherever the orange level 360 spawns is where Jad will spawn in the next wave.

It is also important to know what the magic hit and range hit sound like or what they look like.

This video gives information about the sound when Jad hit you with magic and ranged:

You can also predict Jad’s attack from his movements. When Jad is attacking with range you will see him stomp his two front feet, and this is when you want to switch to protect from range; when he is using magical attacks, he will tilt his head backward and release a large fireball, and this is when you should protect from magic.

This guide gives you more details on how to

Please login or register to see this link.

in Old school runescape.

if you want i could do the cape for you. i'll provide all needed items.

depending on stats i would charge 2-5m.