Rainsky

Zygor Guides

293 posts in this topic

I try as the last one, the original poster discontinued and then deleted it completely.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to get the full guides for free? 8 dollars a month is a bit too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ungeee said:

Is there a way to get the full guides for free? 8 dollars a month is a bit too much.

I am confused by your response, the full guide I posted above. The links are free.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but thats not a full version of zygor. If i install the addon i only get the basic guides just as from the official website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ungeee said:

Yeah but thats not a full version of zygor. If i install the addon i only get the basic guides just as from the official website.

Please show me how it is not the full version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please login or register to see this link.

decided to level another alt, and these are the only guides i get for draenor. Other EXPANSIONS are completely missing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ungeee said:

Yeah but thats not a full version of zygor. If i install the addon i only get the basic guides just as from the official website.

I'm afraid you're mistaken, the files contain all of the guides!

 

Edit: Thanks Rain for providing these for us again. Much love.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ungeee said:

Please login or register to see this link.

decided to level another alt, and these are the only guides i get for draenor. Other EXPANSIONS are completely missing out.

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh you mean this? The Full version I posted that is not what you are using? Did you clean install it. Or did you install it over a old one? As my version is not what you have seenshotted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I deleted the old one and pasted yours into my addon folder. Please don't blame me, if i made a mistake, I'm not that good in thing like that. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question is: Is that a one time thing or you'll keep posting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that depends on how people are. Seeing people like to point out a problem when there is not one. Well I have posted every version since 2013. Even when other people backed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ungeee said:

I deleted the old one and pasted yours into my addon folder. Please don't blame me, if i made a mistake, I'm not that good in thing like that. :/

I just reinstalled it clean to check and there is no issue on my end. I think your extracting program may have extracted it incomplete or something? 

 

Try 

Please login or register to see this link.

 it is free and open source software and among the most reliable extracting programs I have tried.

 

3 minutes ago, Rainsky said:

Well that depends on how people are. Seeing people like to point out a problem when there is not one. Well I have posted every version since 2013. Even when other people backed out.

People are gonna jump the gun on every small issue, don't take it personally. Be like every successful dev/release group and ignore the ones complaining lol.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rainsky said:

Well that depends on how people are. Seeing people like to point out a problem when there is not one. Well I have posted every version since 2013. Even when other people backed out.

I am sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention. If it works for others, the problem is obviously on my side. I just asked for help because I am not quite into that tech stuff, i just want to play. I am very thankful for your work. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ungeee said:

I am sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention. If it works for others, the problem is obviously on my side. I just asked for help because I am not quite into that tech stuff, i just want to play. I am very thankful for your work. :)

No this is how it goes. If you install anything you remove the old one. You install an addon you delete the old one and add the new one. If you do not do that it causes errors. The main 2 reason people have problems is people extracting it with old software. Or not bothering to delete the old one and adding a new one on it. Instead of asking what is wrong. They come along and say it is not a full version. If a question is asked, a answer is given. But they just accuse it is not the full version without even asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!!! I fixed it by deleting the SavedVariables for Zygor.

1 minute ago, Rainsky said:

No this is how it goes. If you install anything you remove the old one. You install an addon you delete the old one and add the new one. If you do not do that it causes errors. The main 2 reason people have problems is people extracting it with old software. Or not bothering to delete the old one and adding a new one on it. Instead of asking what is wrong. They come along and say it is not a full version. If a question is asked, a answer is given. But they just accuse it is not the full version without even asking.

I want to apologise. You are completely right, I am sorry. Next time I will pay attention to what I am posting.

I am very glad it works now, and I hope you accept my apology.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks bro keep up the good work

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx m8 for doing this :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing this! Please keep it alive :-) Is there a donation link? I would gladly donate if this helps you keeping this running... 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheSefer said:

Thank you for sharing this! Please keep it alive :-) Is there a donation link? I would gladly donate if this helps you keeping this running... 

I would donate too! :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really appreciate you keeping this going!

However, and I could be mistaken, but I do believe this version is missing the BFA keys from the License.lua file to unlock the BFA guides.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

appreciate this being posted, thank-you

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now