Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirker

[Cracked] Machinina Studio 1.0.8.317

18 posts in this topic

What Machinima Studio is:

Machinima Studio is a tool that allows you to design, capture and export your own machinima movie-scenes in an easy and intiutive way.

Add models from different games to your scene 3D-space and adjust them to your needs. Put some lights into the scene to set the right mood and apply post processing effects with a simple mouse click. The timeline-based scene makes it possible to animate lights, models and other scene objects to change over time and move them around in your scene space. On top of that, add some audio and export everything to a video file - or just capture it yourself.

Check out the

Please login or register to see this link.

to see Machinima Studio in action.

What Machinima Studio is Not:

Machinima Studio is no 3D-editor (3ds Max, Lightwave etc.), nor does it support modeling, model editing or injecting files into games. Machinima Studio accesses the game-files in a "read-only" way.

image1.jpg

More here:

As for me i use it for extracting models, textures from WoW and then using it in 3dsmax for rendering.

[Cracked] Machinina Studio 1.0.8.317 - Link:

Virus Scan (whole ZIP):

Virus Scan (cracked EXE):

5 people like this

[Cracked] Machinina Studio 1.0.8.317 - Link:

Please include a virus scan as well.

Hello,

first thanks for this release. I have some problems with the program. The first problem is that when i try to export a model from Runes of Magic i get error. The other problem is that when i try to find the client profile of aion i can't.

Many thanks

EDIT: i figure out the problem with runes of magic but with Aion i still have a problem. When i load the client profile and the program starts, at the sidebar where you see the models,texures i get a (0) next to them and can't see anything. Hope you can help me

Thanks

hey there. doesn't work for me (perhaps because I don't know what to do)

there are 5 files in the folder, can't open the .exe (it opens and quits instantly)

opening the .msi file however with some error message.

Am i missing something ?

Edit : Alriiiight it worked. I figured out what to do...
Let's say I'm not very ... smart. Thx for sharing :)

nice, have you cracked this on your own ? smile.png

keep it up man!

EDIT: emoticon-0107-sweating.gif  oh .. i guess my VM is a bit old emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

9oLt0gh.jpg

Hi! Great upload but I have an issue. I wanted to export a model but it says it's premium feature although it's said it's activated. Why?

EDIT: I mean in activator.

On 29.11.2015 at 11:56 AM, Rinner said:

Hi! Great upload but I have an issue. I wanted to export a model but it says it's premium feature although it's said it's activated. Why?

EDIT: I mean in activator.

This !

Export world map is not working in this crack. The ADT map export dialog doesn't come out at all.

Can anyone explain how to activate the premium feature? Replaced the exe and MainSettings files from the crack but doesn't do anything.

2 people like this

I'm having the same problem as @Lordtrump, these options do not show the image:

2255964e47c745d6b9e8d41bb3e34bb3.png

Export Bones and Export Animations!