Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suspense

[Alpha Release] Rajah - Our own external CSGO ESP

50 posts in this topic

If i had an second account i would try it out ! ;)

Looks good, as always.

Will make this VIP now for the next little bit to reduce users

Updaed as of today, read first post for changelog.

Updaed as of today, read first post for changelog.

Been using for a few days, no VAC yet. New update is great too :)

Do you think overtime you will be adding more features? Compared to aimware, which has aimbot, no recoil, bhop bot, etc., will this ever be the superior hack?

Do you think overtime you will be adding more features? Compared to aimware, which has aimbot, no recoil, bhop bot, etc., will this ever be the superior hack?

The point was to release a safe hack that wasn't "massively" gamechanging, the esp is incredibly safe because we can do it externally and with only memory reading. We have been talking about doing a secondary version containing some aimbot, no recoil etc, but this makes it very unsafe to use compared to the current feature set due to the use of injection

1 person likes this

The point was to release a safe hack that wasn't "massively" gamechanging, the esp is incredibly safe because we can do it externally and with only memory reading. We have been talking about doing a secondary version containing some aimbot, no recoil etc, but this makes it very unsafe to use compared to the current feature set due to the use of injection

What about a triggerbot? I can't act like I know how your stuff works, but I've seen other external hacks with triggerbot. Just throwing ideas out there.

What about a triggerbot? I can't act like I know how your stuff works, but I've seen other external hacks with triggerbot. Just throwing ideas out there.

You say its external, just like the previous guy said he knew external hacks that had aimbot(its not possible) so what qualifies you to say you know an external hack with a triggerbot?, out of curiosity. Some developers may call their hack external because they inject some shit into other processes, they still use injection that access csgo memory space, this is not as secure as a fully external hack, in which aimbot and triggerbot would be nearly impossible to do without taking control of controls.

If you know how to play well this and then use its, its fun on a dummy account :D. Just wana say amazing work and awesome esp.

I don't know how much you or anyone who helped you develop this are into the CSGO cheating scene and I don't know if you have any experience with any other provider.

I know most cheats out there, no matter who it really is, their cheat always seem to get detected once a couple of months at best. Some even only lasts a couple of weeks (even organner.pl).

How would you say this cheat compares to those?

Also, do you have any plans to add anticheat bypass in future releases such as EAC, faceit, ESEA/ESL or will it just be 100% focuesed on VAC?

I don't know how much you or anyone who helped you develop this are into the CSGO cheating scene and I don't know if you have any experience with any other provider.

I know most cheats out there, no matter who it really is, their cheat always seem to get detected once a couple of months at best. Some even only lasts a couple of weeks (even organner.pl).

How would you say this cheat compares to those?

Also, do you have any plans to add anticheat bypass in future releases such as EAC, faceit, ESEA/ESL or will it just be 100% focuesed on VAC?

We dont currently have any plans for any leage anti cheat bypasses, rajah was a small little project of ours that we just wanted to get out there, while we still work on it and want to make some improvements/changes, i think its important not to mistake it for an attempt to create something big and full fledged. 

We dont currently have any plans for any leage anti cheat bypasses, rajah was a small little project of ours that we just wanted to get out there, while we still work on it and want to make some improvements/changes, i think its important not to mistake it for an attempt to create something big and full fledged. 

Alright thanks for the answer =)

1 person likes this

from the last update of cs the rendering is buggy pretty much: i cant see enemies if im not 2 mt closer and many times i see "ghosty" enemies ( i saw the wh but in that position there isnt anyone)

please fix because thats one of the best wallhacks around!!!

15-05-2015

Added weapon ESP

Added toggle hotkeys for temporarely disabling ESP aswell as shutting it down(read readme.txt)

hi guys... does the cheat works after the update? when i open it says unable to obtain an offset,does will be a new update? good job btw

cant download the tool :/ the link is broken 

It is for VIPs only anyway

anybody have a video of it in action ?

obviously it's pretty self explanatory I just like watching features videos ;-)

Thinking of donating. Is this project still running? If so did anyone get VAC'd yet? :D