Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suspense

[Alpha Release] Rajah - Our own external CSGO ESP

50 posts in this topic

THIS IS CURRENTLY VIP ONLY TO REDUCE USERS

Hi guys, we are releasing the first alpha build of our CSGO esp with this thread, this esp will primarily be for VIPs only but will be open for the public during the next few days for testing. Public availability will be enabled every now and then until we feel comfortable with the esp. 

Rajah is completely injection free, it only reads memory and it renders all esp contents externally as an overlay, this offers some really good protection and allows people to stream on twitch etc as long as they use game capture(so dont use monitor capture), without viewers being able to see the esp they are using. 

In order to use Rajah you must login with your CodeDeception auth key from the auth page

Please login or register to see this link.

, currently there is no login gui, so you must use the settings.xml file. It looks like so;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Settings>  <LoginKey>ENTER YOUR KEY HERE</LoginKey>  <Esp BoxType="circle" HealthSyle="text" DistanceStyle="text" LineWidth="2.0"/>  <OffscreenArrows Enabled="true" Position="0.9" Size="8" /></Settings>

All settings here you can change based on what you want

ESP Boxtype = what kind of esp mark you want, options here are "circle" "pennis" "rectangle" "none"

Health style = how health will be shown. Options here are "text" "none"

Distance style = same as health style

LineWidth = the width of the esp lines, can be anything between 0.0 and "whatever", play around with it

Offscreen arrows = this shows arrows at the edge of your screen to indicate location of enemies, enable = "false" or "true" position is the position of the arrows from center of screen to edge of screen. Size is obvious

Once you have set your key in the .xml and set your settings how you want, run the .exe and run the game. You can also run the exe after running the game, it dont matter. 

In order to use Rajah you must have either;

Windows vista Service Pack 2

Windows 7

Windows 8

Windows 8.1

CSGO must be in fullscreen windowed mode aswell

Aswell as 

You must also have  Desktop Windows Manager enabled in windows(normally is by default) if it is not on your system, refer to this guide;

Download link for Rajah ESP = 

13-04-2015

Added VSync option, vsync was previously forced on, now you have the option to enable or disable it. We recommend that you use either Vsync or fps limiter, or esp information will be delayed.

Added FpsMax option(Vsync MUST be set to "false" to use fps limit)

Added color highlighting for aiming help, in config "AimingAtMeHelper="true". If esp estimates enemy is aiming at you, it will draw ESP in yellow. 

5 people like this

awesome.. if i had CSGO i would be all over this.. thanks for bringing this to us

Added missing download link

1 person likes this

Added missing download link

now good :D i broke my head in searching 

Hi guys, we are releasing the first alpha build of our CSGO esp with this thread, this esp will primarily be for VIPs only but will be open for the public during the next few days for testing. Public availability will be enabled every now and then until we feel comfortable with the esp. 

Rajah is completely injection free, it only reads memory and it renders all esp contents externally as an overlay, this offers some really good protection and allows people to stream on twitch etc as long as they use game capture(so dont use monitor capture), without viewers being able to see the esp they are using. 

In order to use Rajah you must login with your CodeDeception auth key from the auth page

, currently there is no login gui, so you must use the settings.xml file. It looks like so;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Settings>  <LoginKey>ENTER YOUR KEY HERE</LoginKey>  <Esp BoxType="circle" HealthSyle="text" DistanceStyle="text" LineWidth="2.0"/>  <OffscreenArrows Enabled="true" Position="0.9" Size="8" /></Settings>

All settings here you can change based on what you want

ESP Boxtype = what kind of esp mark you want, options here are "circle" "pennis" "rectangle" "none"

Health style = how health will be shown. Options here are "text" "none"

Distance style = same as health style

LineWidth = the width of the esp lines, can be anything between 0.0 and "whatever", play around with it

Offscreen arrows = this shows arrows at the edge of your screen to indicate location of enemies, enable = "false" or "true" position is the position of the arrows from center of screen to edge of screen. Size is obvious

Once you have set your key in the .xml and set your settings how you want, run the .exe and run the game. You can also run the exe after running the game, it dont matter. 

In order to use Rajah you must have either;

Windows vista Service Pack 2

Windows 7

Windows 8

Windows 8.1

Aswell as 

You must also have  Desktop Windows Manager enabled in windows(normally is by default) if it is not on your system, refer to this guide;

Download link for Rajah ESP = 

Nice work bro. Even without injection doesn't steam detect it?

Nice work bro. Even without injection doesn't steam detect it?

Very unlikely, its as safe as it can be.

1 person likes this

Might want to include that CSGO must be in window'd full screen mode to work at all

Might play around with this on some trash accounts to see if I get Vac detected will let you know how it goes. :)

might get a spare cs go account to have a bit of fun   to scared of vac to ever try anything like this on main :P

Sounds very interesting. I think I will try it on my throwaway orangebox account :)

add aim plz :)

Not gonna happen, this is an esp and will only be an esp

Not gonna happen, this is an esp and will only be an esp

Visibility Check mb?

But this esp reads memory to the game... Wont VAC be able to detect this? 

There are hacks out there who dont read memory at all? Maybee your crew can add this? :P

Thanks anyways :D

Visibility Check mb?

Something we want to add yes

But this esp reads memory to the game... Wont VAC be able to detect this? 

There are hacks out there who dont read memory at all? Maybee your crew can add this? :P

Thanks anyways :D

You know a hack that does not inject and does not read memory? What does it do? Show unrelated ponies on your screen?

1 person likes this

Show unrelated ponies on your screen?

I think we need this. please add this..

but ye, to remain ontopic,

i figured i'd give it a go, and it seemed to be working great,

only 1 thing i noticed was that on some occasions, i'd lose sight of my crosshair behind all the red lines, perhaps add a crosshair on screen that we can give a color we'd want?

anyway,

even though i said it seemed to be working great, after like an hour i restarted the game to try a different boxstyle (more specificly, pennis, why? because i wondered what it was and secretly hoped it was what we all think it is), restarted the game, and it resulted in this error everytime i tried to join a server

92f3862204.png

is this because pennis is an invalid boxtype, and is that because its a typo in the main thread, or an issue within the program?

I think we need this. please add this..

but ye, to remain ontopic,

i figured i'd give it a go, and it seemed to be working great,

only 1 thing i noticed was that on some occasions, i'd lose sight of my crosshair behind all the red lines, perhaps add a crosshair on screen that we can give a color we'd want?

anyway,

even though i said it seemed to be working great, after like an hour i restarted the game to try a different boxstyle (more specificly, pennis, why? because i wondered what it was and secretly hoped it was what we all think it is), restarted the game, and it resulted in this error everytime i tried to join a server

92f3862204.png

is this because pennis is an invalid boxtype, and is that because its a typo in the main thread, or an issue within the program?

I have not encountered this issue, can you replicate it everytime you pick "pennis" but it works fine with the 2 other box styles?

You will give me access after its closed for the "public" right, RIIIGHT????

I have not encountered this issue, can you replicate it everytime you pick "pennis" but it works fine with the 2 other box styles?

Not sure what causes it,

it happens when loading into a game, pretty much at the connecting to server stage,

Somehow it seems to be working fine now after trying to replicate the error once more, so im not sure what happened to cause it,

I started the game with rectangle, played a match, then shut down the game and the program, switched the config to pennis, started up the program again, after which i started up the game, tried loading into a game but got that error

Shut down the game, shut down the program, switched it to circle, loaded everything up again, and it would work fine, switched back to pennis once more, and got the error again,

repeated these steps after a pc reboot, but still didnt work, thats when i posted the previous post,

this time around i once again tried to replicate it for you, set it to pennis, but somehow loaded up fine, tried the other styles, all worked fine, no idea what caused it, or how it fixed itself though, seeing how a complete restart didnt fix it before..

Not sure what causes it,

it happens when loading into a game, pretty much at the connecting to server stage,

Somehow it seems to be working fine now after trying to replicate the error once more, so im not sure what happened to cause it,

I started the game with rectangle, played a match, then shut down the game and the program, switched the config to pennis, started up the program again, after which i started up the game, tried loading into a game but got that error

Shut down the game, shut down the program, switched it to circle, loaded everything up again, and it would work fine, switched back to pennis once more, and got the error again,

repeated these steps after a pc reboot, but still didnt work, thats when i posted the previous post,

this time around i once again tried to replicate it for you, set it to pennis, but somehow loaded up fine, tried the other styles, all worked fine, no idea what caused it, or how it fixed itself though, seeing how a complete restart didnt fix it before..

Id guess this was probably some issue related to your system then

Desktop Windows Manager is enabled

CSGO is in Windowed Fullscreen

My CSGO just turns black with only the ESP showing.

When I start the ESP without CSGO opened my screen turns black with a blue box saying, waiting for CSGO.

:c