Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justsum13lse

Problem with grindbot

6 posts in this topic

Cant get grindbot to run when loading almost all profiles.  Did get it to load one simple one, but all from that i try to load from the buddy store won't load, and I tried heizenbergs talbuk skinning profiles/nagrand profiles, and it won't load them either.  gets stuck at loading tiles.

here is a log.

Please login or register to see this link.

Also, I have an actual honorbuddy key that I purchased.  Can I post these logs on the honorbuddy site when using a code deception login?  Or will they be able to tell I am using the CD version of honorbuddy?

Thanks.

1. [05:02:50.683 D] Loading profile from D:\HonorBuddy2\Profiles\[N][QB]Nagrand-TalbukCleftAutoBone(MeatMobs) by HeisenFiles.xml

2. [05:02:50.700 D] Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.ProfileUnknownElementException: XML Error: Unknown tag "If" (Input: "<If condition="Me.IsAlliance">

<Mailbox X="6167.414" Y="2142.772" Z="145.2369" />

<Else>

<Mailbox X="3132.289" Y="6539.494" Z="12.86729" />

</Else>

</If>") in "Mailboxes"!

Valid tags are: Mailbox - On line 52

You tried to load one profile and from the looks of it It's formated wrong. 

I can't remember where the If's come in with mailboxes... I always thought that it was declared. But anyway. Delete those lines and see how Honorbuddy loads it then.

I have a loading problem with all grinding profiles, buddystore profiles included.  Ill try and load some profiles tomorrow, then post another log, and see if it sheds anymore light on this problem.  This was just the one I tried loading at the time, and loaded it just to have a log to post.

Here is another log...tried to run all kinds of different profiles.  I know I only tried to let them load for 30 seconds or so this time,but the end result is the same everytime whether i let them load for 5 minutes or 30 seconds.  Normally it only takes a few seconds for profiles to load...for some reason grindbot always gets stuck at loading tiles or loading profile.

Please login or register to see this link.

Maybe this will shed a little more light on the situation.  I have always had problems with grindbot.  Never have got it to work.

The profile is faulty / not working with the latest HB.

[09:48:45.472 D] Activity: Loading Profile...[09:49:59.411 D] Loading profile from store:///Gather -Omation/Gather  -Omation/Trade Goods/Cloth - Skinning - Meat/WoD/Nagrand/[N][Questbot]Talbuk and Clefthook Meat and Leather.xml[09:49:59.429 D] Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.ProfileUnknownElementException: XML Error: Unknown tag "If" (Input: "<If condition="Me.IsAlliance">  <Mailbox X="6167.414" Y="2142.772" Z="145.2369" />  <Else>                        X="3132.289" Y="6539.494" Z="12.86729"                </Else></If>") in "Mailboxes"!Valid tags are: Mailbox - On line 29   at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.MailboxManager..ctor(XElement xml)

So all of the profiles I tried to run are faulty?  I havent seen anyone complaining about them on the buddy forum.  I understand one or two being faulty,but not all of them. I tried running like 4 or 5 different profiles. And grindbot has never really worked for me.  I did get one really simple grindbot profile to work, but thats all, and it wasnt in the log.  I dont really understand much about these things, and you definitely know what you are talking about.  If anyone else has any ideas or thoughts, or similar problems, i'd love to know its not just me having issues.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0