Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0x22

Bot of Legends - Cracked by Nulled.IO

36 posts in this topic

Just asking, no offence. I am scared, cause friend of mine use AVG antivirus and got virus alert aswell...

Ok, so if i tell you "eyh its safe!"

youre gonna say "okay, nice!"

And youre gonna run it right... ? So i dont see the point of this question, if i was sharing virus i would obviously claim that its clean anyway.

The virus alerts are because we packed the file. If you dont trust, then dont run.

PS: I just enjoy putting things on the edge :) no offence

Leaguesharp does work.. It's extremely easy to use and run. I have my own account for it but I tested it to see if it worked for people asking about it and it works. The errors are easily analyzed.. Not sure why people don't think it's possible. Also don't think it's safe to run anything right now.. ban waves going out.

SHA256: 907eadf73a78c753086b41e5df81820d11abd4ed51a77bee6e69225044b0f5ce File name: BoLHijackGui.exe Detection ratio: 35 / 57 Analysis date: 2015-04-18 19:35:29 UTC ( 9 minutes ago )

Better not run it.

Nulled.io is down for me?
Can one still use their bol hack, i just installed it yesterday and it worked great. But today their forum is just not available for me.

You guys do realize, in order for you to actually login you'll need to have the auth key which is given to you when you have 10 rep points or if you are a VIP...