Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0x22

Bot of Legends - Cracked by Nulled.IO

36 posts in this topic

cc108281cc95963e5c92b91fd2f56020.png

Bot of Legends - Dominate your enemies, dominate the League

Information

Designed with the latest technologies and most advanced techniques, this bot and scripts will destroy your enemies!
It is a tool for League of Legends, it adds a few features and script support. We offer a large scene community - Join us.

Name: Bot of Legends
Version: - not available -
Last update: 15.01.2015
Vendor's website:

Please login or register to see this link.

Instructions

Download the bundle from below
Start BoLHijacker
Click 'Start Monitoring'
Login with your Nulled.IO credentials into Bot of Legends, you need to use these to connect to the auth server
Download VIP scripts from:

scripts such as Evadee and Prodiction will be cracked as soon as they are updated - free scripts are available on the official forum!)
Enjoy!

Screenshot
da6454452d2bb49eb08c9d6c8af6891b.png

Download

Read the instructions!
5 people like this

Thanks. Sadly theres no tut for scripts. I put them into scripts and common. But im not sure if thats right. Didint worked the first few times, because bol stuido just freeze, but sicne some trys it works.

I try now ingame. When patch is finished xD

1. try game dont start when this shit is running

2. try throws me 9128390219731789139813213897213897 errors every second in my chatwindow, doing nothing. even when all is disabled/scripts deleted.

3. I redownloaded from the official site (nulled). Now it doesnt accept my username.... out of sudden. 

Im done with it. Anyway thanks.

Hmm, so this basically does the rotation and CC for ya?..

tried reading abit about it on their webpage, but there's no clear info on it :/

Cool release, great to see you guys got a forum aswell!

holy shit, this is crazy anyone have good sucess with a champion i should try :D

Was actually looking for a l# invite but fuck it I'll just use this. Thanks!

Cool release, great to see you guys got a forum aswell!

yeah we had to do something, eventually :)

We're referring the people that want HB/Bossland here fyi as we will not house a crack of that.

No need for invite, its cracked

pm me a email can chuck u a L# invite when i got a spare min or so 

and nice to see 0x22 going hard again :D 

Has any CN client user tried this? It shows "successfully hijacked" on both bol and lol. There is no error messages but it's not working. The bot version was set to CN LoL 4.21. Not sure what the problem is. 

I assume the scripts you're talking about is sold via you're website? (or the VIP/member area?)

I assume the scripts you're talking about is sold via you're website? (or the VIP/member area?)

Nothing is sold on nulled, its a free forum.

1 person likes this

L# doesn't allow installing of assemblies, at least in anyway I've tried. If anyone has an invite key I'd greatly appreciate it.

0x22 long time fan of your cracks. I just want to comment on your forum's post to download policy. I realize it make the forum seem more active, but it results in making the whole thread useless to read. All it is is people saying thanks derp so they can download it. Maybe there's another reason that my inexperience in forums administrations disallows me to see.

Also for BoL users be aware:

I'm in there too. Good news is Riot is unlikely to do anything about it. Anyone can generate a list and give it to them. Although if they begin monitoring targets, this would be a good list to start.

L# doesn't allow installing of assemblies, at least in anyway I've tried. If anyone has an invite key I'd greatly appreciate it.

0x22 long time fan of your cracks. I just want to comment on your forum's post to download policy. I realize it make the forum seem more active, but it results in making the whole thread useless to read. All it is is people saying thanks derp so they can download it. Maybe there's another reason that my inexperience in forums administrations disallows me to see.

Also for BoL users be aware:

I'm in there too. Good news is Riot is unlikely to do anything about it. Anyone can generate a list and give it to them. Although if they begin monitoring targets, this would be a good list to start.

Thats how it is :) Maybe we will change it later, but not at the moment, and we are tired of leechers.

Can someone recommend script which are working? Blitzcranks dont seem to work.

Avast shows trojan. You sure it's safe to run this?

Avast is shit, are you sure its safe to run that?

Avast is shit, are you sure its safe to run that?

Just asking, no offence. I am scared, cause friend of mine use AVG antivirus and got virus alert aswell...