Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

waZzap

[LoL] Le'Scrape | Scrape LoL names & Generate | Cracked

21 posts in this topic

119a5c4f93289065e3474ae8be46e75d.PNG

Virustotal: 

Please login or register to see this link.

/some false detection cause of the NetSeal protection
DL: 

Please login or register to see this link.

3 people like this

Good work by cracking this :)

OFFTopic: I just  loled my ass off because i coded a program like this like half year ago, crawling all account names on EUW via lolking.net database. And this guy want´s 25$ for it LOL.

greetings

I read but not understand what this program does, can you explain?

Well,

you can get a list of summoner names from a specific region.

after that u maybe "crack" the accounts and sell the login informations to anybody.

First, I´m only telling you this because I wanna share my knowledge with you and I´m NOT responsible for what your doing with this knowledge.

For cracking accounts you need 2 things, an ID and a password. In this case "League of Legends" accounts you need the login name and a password. (this program here) The "Crawler" is crawling through (in my case it was lolking.net databse) collecting those "ID´s" (login names) and writing them into a list. After that Blackhats who wanna crack those accounts are mergin this is list with a password list and start a program brutforcing those accounts. And trust me one of those 5 million accounts on EUW has the password "123456789abc".

Hope you understood that. STAY CLEAN

greetings

I dont see what this does, it acts as if their username is the same as their password, none work for me

I dont see what this does, it acts as if their username is the same as their password, none work for me

Even more-so, it just gets the summoner name, which isn't really always the same as the log-in name. Not sure of how often they are not the same, but even a bit would make brute forcing even more annoying.

I get what it does, I don't see the point or why anyone would pay that much for it. 

Not sure of how often they are not the same, but even a bit would make brute forcing even more annoying.

Nearly 70% :)

greetings

That's a decent app, not worth the money that's for sure.

Is there any working EUW config for sentry mba? The old one seems dead.

Good work by cracking this :)

OFFTopic: I just  loled my ass off because i coded a program like this like half year ago, crawling all account names on EUW via lolking.net database. And this guy want´s 25$ for it LOL.

greetings

Would you share your source with me? :P

how can i check accounts? i made a list but how can i check if is correct

Would you share your source with me? :P

Guess I don´t have it anymore after I wiped my whole system this summer, but I´m currently switching from C# to C++ so I will code a new one in C++ for sure :)

greetings

So basically it gets accounts IDs and the only hope is to bruteforce all ids with the "passwords" to see if at least one matches?

so i assume i run this get the huge combo list  of account names then run them in my sentry config with a massive combo list of passwords and the usernames this gives to get lots of tasty accounts ? 

My brain hurts.

Hacking/Cracking does that to people without a clue.

1 person likes this