Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anonymouscrusher

ImmonsAionPlayer a Aion Bot

12 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Mike.
i have been lurking in the darkness for sometime now but havent been on here much, I am a reverser by trade and have been wanting to release some stuff but it appears that you have had a few people to cover it.
Obviously you have lost a large reverser yesterday which means i can now make myself useful and post some stuff that may be of use to the community.
I didnt want to release this stuff earlier as i did not want to tread on anyones toes.

anyways enough of the chit chat.
here it is

ImmonsAionPlayer
the best Aion bot with the cheapest license, what can it does? Here are
some features that will help you decide to buy it or not:

-Grinding with skill rotation, using special-state kills, buffing, healing, waypoints and resurrection(running back on spot).
-Gathering with picking up any node that is on your waypoint path. Fighting back monsters which attack you while gathering.
-Aethertapping with pickup any any node
that is on your waypoint path. Many landing points(bot lands on the
nearest one). Landing when X seconds of flight time left. Using potions
and skills to extend flight time.
-Crafting work orders - you set bot with mouse clicks, buy items and it will level you on each level(like 1p - 99p, 100p - 199p etc, etc).
-Radar function - shows you players,
enemy fraction, gatherables, NPCs, stealth players/mobs(ambush),
distance, HP percent, class of enemy and its level.
Additionally bot has following functions:
-background
-multi client support
-NA and EU version support
-forum with waypoints and configs for bot
-and more!

Download: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Official website

if you have any requests please pm me them and i will take a look for you
Enjoy!
1 person likes this

needs updating!

i'd be willing to pay 10.00 dollars or trade for patcher/crack or a authserver/emulator or a local work around of some type

i can make a 10.00 dollar payment via paypal or i'd be willing to trade a copy of heroengine+herocloud license for 1+ user account sub good for 10months pm if anyone is interested the heroengine costs 99.95 dollars and willing to trade for a good immsonaionplayer complete auth server+crack

needs updating!

i'd be willing to pay 10.00 dollars or trade for patcher/crack or a authserver/emulator or a local work around of some type

i can make a 10.00 dollar payment via paypal or i'd be willing to trade a copy of heroengine+herocloud license for 1+ user account sub good for 10months pm if anyone is interested the heroengine costs 99.95 dollars and willing to trade for a good immsonaionplayer complete auth server+crack

I've sent you a PM.

can someone help me with the gathering? :S i cant setup it :S always working bad ... thanks

does anyone have a crack for this? i have been looking everywhere for a good aion bot crack or whatever....loving the buddybot crack for wow