Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qokaine

Diablo 2 Resurrected Maphacks Download

5 posts in this topic

Getting started with the d2 resurrected maphack that not only reveals the whole minimap in game but it also allows features like

• Full enemy display on minimap
  • Auto Travel Hotkeys for easy Teleport Navigation
  • Auto Drink Potions
  • Auto Heal Mercenary
  • Portal Hotkey
  • Chicken function leave game before health gets too low
  • Safe breakpoint stat editor lets you jump ahead 1-2 breakpoints based on class
  • Auto Teleport Pickit, grabs items before other players see them

Such as 

Please login or register to see this link.

So check out the video below and you can test it out free for a day, i think they are also doing almost half off for the holidays for a limited time. d2resurrekted.com is also legit for d2r hacks and bots.

The telepick it means you can teleport to an item and pickit up within .1 of a second. Check out the video below, also the breakpoint editor allows you to bypass 1-2 frames even if you don't have the required gear.

if you are looking to join the discussion just visit the original zhipei maphack for diablo 2 resurrected found at d2rassist.com you can ask to speak to them on discord and such

zhipei.gif

i will keep updating this post thank you for patience.

hey just gathering the maphack and content then will be posting, placeholder thread, sorry for delay.

The maphack now has auto travel features built in, auto tele-pickit, chicken, auto heal, tp hotkey, breakpoint stats editor for player and mercenary, it's come a long way. And i am excited for what our bot integration will accomplish with utilization of this hack to make you able to farm bosses easily.

zhipeicolors-1024x682.png

Latest maphack update is pretty cool, you can edit the colors of the enemies and lines on the minimap.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0