SND

[SND] Crack - NES Maker 4.5.2

22 posts in this topic

Website : 

Please login or register to see this link.

Download crack only : 

Please login or register to see this link.

Download setup original untouched : 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

i dont include Virustotal links because you should know what you are doing plus they are useless anyways.

I guarantee the safety of this release as always with my name and reputation since i analyze the software anyways.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's here, the little gem, thank you very much !

Edit : no error but it does not launch :(

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.7.2020 at 8:18 PM, likon69 said:

He's here, the little gem, thank you very much !

Edit : no error but it does not launch :(

 

You need to have .Net Framework installed i guess. No problems for my Host system nor win 7 or 10

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SND said:

You need to have .Net Framework installed i guess. No problems for my Host system nor win 7 or 10

Everything works fine after an update. Thanks

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nunya said:

Not safe

Can you explain how it is not safe. Or are you the one that people should stay away from.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.11.2020 at 4:37 PM, GreenNinjaPopcorn said:

i just updated .net framework but it wont let me open it plz help

In order for this to work you had to update .net and download both the original and the crack file. And place the crack in the folder of the original file. Now you can enjoy. Thanks again to SND

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 8:32 AM, likon69 said:

In order for this to work you had to update .net and download both the original and the crack file. And place the crack in the folder of the original file. Now you can enjoy. Thanks again to SND

Thanks!

Thank you for this, i've been looking for it for a long time!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ptdxxg said:

Thank you for your cracking, I'm just looking for it

 

On 12/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, crackerss said:

Thanks!

Thank you for this, i've been looking for it for a long time!

you are welcome :) 

If theres a update just message me with the new files 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My browsers kept blocking this, plus was on some shady Russian sites...  I finally used Edge to get the files, and NOW Windows Smart Screen keeps blocking it?  How do I use this?  I double-click the crack file, and nothing happens... It hangs then does nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is 4.5.6 out with more features , please crack that one as well : (

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2020 at 0:43 AM, Web-Slinger said:

My browsers kept blocking this, plus was on some shady Russian sites...  I finally used Edge to get the files, and NOW Windows Smart Screen keeps blocking it?  How do I use this?  I double-click the crack file, and nothing happens... It hangs then does nothing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My .net frameworks and everything is ALREADY fully updated.  

Please login or register to see this link.

I just tried to disable EVERY Virus thingy, etc...  It was working for a bit, and after restarting my PC, it doesnt work anymore?  WTH happened? I have to KEEP Windows Defender off forever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 1:31 AM, Web-Slinger said:

My .net frameworks and everything is ALREADY fully updated.  

fegfdg.png

I just tried to disable EVERY Virus thingy, etc...  It was working for a bit, and after restarting my PC, it doesnt work anymore?  WTH happened? I have to KEEP Windows Defender off forever?

I use malwarebyte as antivirus. And they never told me anything about these files.
I'm sorry but I have no answer to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, now Im stuck with a shit ton of trojans...  WUP.exe,  CRSS files, etc..  Took 3 hours to clean everything out, and now Windows wont update ever again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Web-Slinger said:

Well, now Im stuck with a shit ton of trojans...  WUP.exe,  CRSS files, etc..  Took 3 hours to clean everything out, and now Windows wont update ever again. 

I doubt it comes from crack. 

Please login or register to see this link.



Try to be careful on the web. And try to use an antivirus other than WD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Careful on the web?  This virus filled hack was the very first problem I had on my PC in 6 years...  and your shady 3rd party website links.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Web-Slinger said:

Careful on the web?  This virus filled hack was the very first problem I had on my PC in 6 years...  and your shady 3rd party website links.. 

I show you an intivirus scan. It's not possible that your problem comes from this hack.
If you're not happy, go find another hack elsewhere.
We don't share infected files :@
You're lucky I'm more of a moderator. 
I would have banned you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Web-Slinger said:

Careful on the web?  This virus filled hack was the very first problem I had on my PC in 6 years...  and your shady 3rd party website links.. 

Please login or register to see this link.

Cylance scanner found 1 thing, but says it is unsafe.
No virus is found.

So your Virus you got is not from your file.
So how about you get your facts straight. Before you blame others for your own action and your own file.

Clearly the file is not the problem. But the problem is named Web-Slinger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now