Rainsky

Any addons?

8 posts in this topic

Any other addons that people are looking for that they wanted posted?

6 people like this

Hi, I am trying to donate or become a vip member or do anything and all i get is bad gateway everywhere i click... is there a reason for that or something i need to setup before i can enter in contact with this community?

14 minutes ago, trymeiguess said:

Hi, I am trying to donate or become a vip member or do anything and all i get is bad gateway everywhere i click... is there a reason for that or something i need to setup before i can enter in contact with this community?

Well this community seems to be very inactive since it changed hands. So going by previous times. I would not waste your money if I am being honest.

2 hours ago, Rainsky said:

Well this community seems to be very inactive since it changed hands. So going by previous times. I would not waste your money if I am being honest.

3 hours ago, trymeiguess said:

I do have a bot for wow classic that i can show you guys. Mind if i link it?

Link it you want to

Try getting 

Please login or register to see this link.

if you can! Seems not much, but at least is something until zygor launch it streamlined version. Also Impulse from then is quite nice.

18 hours ago, SHJordan said:

Try getting 

Please login or register to see this link.

if you can! Seems not much, but at least is something until zygor launch it streamlined version. Also Impulse from then is quite nice.

Been trying but not seen anyone buy or even try it. People are put off at the high cost.
They say they charge so they can develop the addon. When they do not even develop it any further