Rainsky

Dugi's Ultimate WoW Guide

73 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, west456 said:

Can you upload the lastest please Build 1.022 - September 7th 2019

I did 3 hours ago

2 people like this

Good morning. 

Hello, Rainsky. I used Internet Windows Defender Antivirus. I disabled antivirus and I click link password and said me this: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Any idea for solution this problem? Again, thanks very much.

53 minutes ago, Alexisalternative said:

Good morning. 

Hello, Rainsky. I used Internet Windows Defender Antivirus. I disabled antivirus and I click link password and said me this: 

Any idea for solution this problem? Again, thanks very much.

Yea I can answer that, I see you do not use a adblocker? Or where it said download and popped up with youtube you clicked the add and not the X to close it and then download?

My Last "direct"  host was ok but people kept on complaining and now people want a different host for each person so they can download it. All people have to do is click download and not click the ads.

I will probably change hosts yet again with the next release because people keep on saying they cannot download something that they get for free. Oh but why not use a Well known host, simple 1 word "Takedown"

image.png

People see that and instead of closing the ad with the X they just click the ad instead

Host changed again

File host changed again because someone got the file taken down.

So I had a direct host that was easy. But people could not put a link into a browser so I had to change it :S

1 person likes this

i dont know if its just me. but im trying to download the classic. i click the link for it. it then asked for the security answer to unlock the file. i enter it and click the unlock button but it keeps telling me i entered the wrong password.

23 minutes ago, lordviper2300 said:

i dont know if its just me. but im trying to download the classic. i click the link for it. it then asked for the security answer to unlock the file. i enter it and click the unlock button but it keeps telling me i entered the wrong password.

That is because I provide the password with the links and you are not using the password.

1 person likes this

ok. so it is just me not understanding. i click int download link and then it is asking for the security answer. i enter what the screen shows and hit the unlock protection & access the links and it says incorrect password. i try putting in the password thats under the links on here. and same thing.

nm. i didnt see the package pasword area. it was so faint. i got it now. lol. just me being dumb. lol

5 minutes ago, lordviper2300 said:

ok. so it is just me not understanding. i click int download link and then it is asking for the security answer. i enter what the screen shows and hit the unlock protection & access the links and it says incorrect password. i try putting in the password thats under the links on here. and same thing.

You go to the link and use the password in the box where it says unlock. Easy way is to copy and paste it in. Then solve the capcha and download. 

just wanna say thanks again for all your hard work and letting us try out this guide for free! Much appreciated!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, west456 said:

wrong pw

I just fixed it

·

Classic updated

Thx 4 Sharing :)

9 hours ago, tonyhowk2 said:

How download? 

I do not know what you are downloading as there is 2 links. If you say what you are downloading I can do a solution.

13 hours ago, Rainsky said:

I do not know what you are downloading as there is 2 links. If you say what you are downloading I can do a solution.

Retail 8.2 patch

24 minutes ago, tonyhowk2 said:

Retail 8.2 patch

People kept on having that because they choose not to use an adblocker. So it showed the ad and not the download. Link updated 

1 hour ago, Rainsky said:

People kept on having that because they choose not to use an adblocker. So it showed the ad and not the download. Link updated 

THX!!!!!