Rainsky

Zygor Guides

1,325 posts in this topic

@syrus Well I am not the developer and they are still working on the guide

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zygor ShadowLands | November 28th 2020 Release: 8.0.23847.

November 29th, 2020

Version: 8.0.23850

LEVELING

Both

Updated Ardenweald (Threads of Fate) - Reworked and polished

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Valkgard said:

Is its new script function safe?

What Script function? It is an addon and not a script 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rainsky said:

What Script function? It is an addon and not a script 

There is a button on the top of zygor's window that makes your character do things automatically I think.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rainsky said:

What Script function? It is an addon and not a script 

I haven't tried this feature myself, it gives you a warning when you click on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Valkgard said:

There is a button on the top of zygor's window that makes your character do things automatically I think.

Where should it be?! There isnt any "script function"

Spoiler

Fbi4icq.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, strawberrylemon said:

Where should it be?! There isnt any "script function"

Please login or register to see this link.

Spoiler

 

It's a button that appears in the top of the window when you are doing a quest or killing a rare, with a symbol of a "green chat bubble" or a "red sword"

I'm not sure of what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are called "Action Buttons", they are litterally "macros"

The Red Sword is a "Macro" to target and mark the NPC which you need to kill

The Green Text Bubble is the same, but it will target and mark a NPC which you need to talk to

Spoiler

mQ7KJw9.png

 

If you have an active Quest, take a look at your "Personal" Macros, there should be "ZygorAction1" etc (those have macro text only with an active Quest)

#showtooltip Talk to Ve'nari
/run ZGV:MCM(4)
/cleartarget
/target Ve'nari
/run ZGV:MRM()

for example; the "run" command are related to zygor's api calls to blizzard UI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, strawberrylemon said:

That it called "Action Buttons", they are litterally "macros"

The Red Sword is a "Macro" to target and mark the NPC which you need to kill

The Green Text Bubble is the same, but it will target and mark a NPC which you need to talk to

mQ7KJw9.png

 

If you have an active Quest, take a look at your "Personal" Macros, there should be "ZygorAction1" etc (those have macro text only with an active Quest)

Ohh ok, I thought it was something different, thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zygor ShadowLands | November 30th 2020 Release: 8.0.23853.

LEVELING
Both

Updated Revendreth (Threads of Fate) - Reworked and polished
EVENTS
Both
Updated Fungal Terminus Daily Quests - Added final "Go Beyond!" quest.
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi bro, I would like to say thanks you for the post first. I'm playing at a private server (BFA 8.3.7) and I would like to get latest Zygor Guides for this version. But I don't see any version later than 7.0.233343 at Mega old release and 7.0.23075 at Mediafire old release. Could you please tell me what is the latest version for 8.3.7 and reupload it please. Sorry if I make mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Zerotwo02 said:

 I'm playing at a private server (BFA 8.3.7)

You're fine with (near) every 7.0.x Version of Zygor - Shadowlands starts with 8.0.x

Version 7.0.23384  should be the latest BfA Update (Hollow Ends update)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Zerotwo02 said:

Hi bro, I would like to say thanks you for the post first. I'm playing at a private server (BFA 8.3.7) and I would like to get latest Zygor Guides for this version. But I don't see any version later than 7.0.233343 at Mega old release and 7.0.23075 at Mediafire old release. Could you please tell me what is the latest version for 8.3.7 and reupload it please. Sorry if I make mistake.

I can do
@strawberrylemon Really appreciated for you to be helping out :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zygor ShadowLands | December 1st, 2020 Release: 8.0.23869.

LEVELING
Both
Updated Night Fae Questline - Started reworking and polishing
Updated Venthyr Questline - Started reworking and polishing
Updated Necrolords Questline - Started reworking and polishing

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else had the issue since the most recent update where the guide will no longer track when a quest is turned in or auto hand/accept quests?

 

Edit: it seems to have fixed itself after manually progressing and  forwarding a few steps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cerealfordinner said:

Has anyone else had the issue since the most recent update where the guide will no longer track when a quest is turned in or auto hand/accept quests?

 

Edit: it seems to have fixed itself after manually progressing and  forwarding a few steps

Oh that is a known issue atm. I think they are fixing it

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zygor ShadowLands | December 3rd, 2020 Release: 8.0.23900.

GENERAL
Travel System
Updated - Covenant flight paths should now be treated correctly while leveling, and after choosing covenant
GOLD
Both
Added Aethereal Meat - Added and tested farming guide
Added Phantasmal Haunch - Added and tested farming guide
Added Raw Seraphic Wing - Added and tested farming guide
PROFESSIONS
Both
Updated Shadowlands Enchanting 1-115 - Added additional recipes to level from 100-115

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey, just a question:

i am using the main guide for bastion, but its going to fast... 3/7 and i am already 53

 

theres a guide that only follow the main history line? otherwise ill hit 60 and will have to do like 2 zones to unlock things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jonschaffer said:

hey, just a question:

i am using the main guide for bastion, but its going to fast... 3/7 and i am already 53

 

theres a guide that only follow the main history line? otherwise ill hit 60 and will have to do like 2 zones to unlock things

The Leveling in SL, as of now, is very fast, but you have to play all the maps regardless.

 

Just load "Bastion (Story only)" but it isnt such a difference.
For the second Toon you will have the option to choose the non Story Levelpath "Threads of Fate"

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Marthadox said:

How do I get the links?

you have to jump 69 times while spinning yourself 420 times, after that you have to search for Page 1 Post 1, if you cannot find them there you have to update the firmware of your brain.exe programm, reboot included.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now