Rainsky

Zygor Guides BFA & Classic

784 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Rainsky said:

September 21st, 2018

Version: 7.0.18980
ALLIANCE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.

[Professions]
* Finished "Northrend Engineering 1-75" guide.
* Started "Cataclysm Engineering 1-75" guide.


HORDE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.
* Updated "Northrend Cooking Daily Guide" guide.
* Updated "Main City Cooking Dailies" guide.
* Added "Orgrimmar Cooking Daily Quests" guide.
* Added "Thunder Bluff Cooking Daily Quests" guide.
* Added "Undercity Cooking Daily Quests" guide.
* Updated "Northrend Cooking 1-75" guide.


GENERAL:
[Localization]
* Added new NPCs for localization.

where is the download link?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jonschaffer said:

where is the download link?

If you checked the first post where the links are posted you would see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm new to this site and I'm having trouble getting the file to work. I tried to download but every time I try to open the file it says cannot open file "September 21st, 2018 Version 7.0.18980.rar" as archive. I have tried all the links from the first page but isn't work for me. I'm using 7-zip to try an open the file, if I am doing something wrong let me know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cjgill said:

I'm new to this site and I'm having trouble getting the file to work. I tried to download but every time I try to open the file it says cannot open file "September 21st, 2018 Version 7.0.18980.rar" as archive. I have tried all the links from the first page but isn't work for me. I'm using 7-zip to try an open the file, if I am doing something wrong let me know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can try Winrar the latest version and that should not be any issue, or even PeaZip

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It worked.. Thanks soo much Rainsky! I downloaded Peazip and it worked flawlessly. I really appreciate your help. Thanks again!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 3:54 PM, Rainsky said:

imageproxy.png

 

September 21st, 2018

Version: 7.0.18980
ALLIANCE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.

[Professions]
* Finished "Northrend Engineering 1-75" guide.
* Started "Cataclysm Engineering 1-75" guide.


HORDE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.
* Updated "Northrend Cooking Daily Guide" guide.
* Updated "Main City Cooking Dailies" guide.
* Added "Orgrimmar Cooking Daily Quests" guide.
* Added "Thunder Bluff Cooking Daily Quests" guide.
* Added "Undercity Cooking Daily Quests" guide.
* Updated "Northrend Cooking 1-75" guide.


GENERAL:
[Localization]
* Added new NPCs for localization.

redit for this release to

Please login or register to see this link.

lackBrian

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Tank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

September 23rd, 2018

Version: 7.0.18991
ALLIANCE:
[Leveling]
* Polished "Tiragarde Sound Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.
* Polished "Drustvar Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


HORDE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


GENERAL:
[Localization]
* Added new NPCs for localization.
 
 

September 24th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19000
EVENTS
Brewfest Quests, Dailies, and Achievement guides updated for 2018.
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

September 25th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19012
GOLD GUIDE
* Gold menu/chores tooltips updated to be easier to read (made non-transparent).

LEVELING
[A] Continued polishing "Stormsong Valley Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.

DAILIES
Polished and added world quests.

PROFESSIONS
Updated Kul Tiran/Zandalari Leatherworking 1-150 Leveling Guide - Updated guide after the Hardened Tempest Hide hotfix
[H] Updated Cataclysm Cooking 1-75 - Updated the guide.
[A] Updated Cataclysm Engineering 1-75 - Finished writing updated leveling guide
[A] Added Pandaria Engineering 1-75 Leveling Guide - Updated leveling guide
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2018 at 3:54 PM, Rainsky said:

imageproxy.png

 

September 25th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19012
GOLD GUIDE
* Gold menu/chores tooltips updated to be easier to read (made non-transparent).

LEVELING
[A] Continued polishing "Stormsong Valley Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.

DAILIES
Polished and added world quests.

PROFESSIONS
Updated Kul Tiran/Zandalari Leatherworking 1-150 Leveling Guide - Updated guide after the Hardened Tempest Hide hotfix
[H] Updated Cataclysm Cooking 1-75 - Updated the guide.
[A] Updated Cataclysm Engineering 1-75 - Finished writing updated leveling guide
[A] Added Pandaria Engineering 1-75 Leveling Guide - Updated leveling guide

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Credit to @

Please login or register to see this link.

 For this release

 

Tanks:party:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

September 30th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19042
ALLIANCE:
[Leveling]
* Finished polishing "Stormsong Valley Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


HORDE:
[Leveling]
* Polished "Zuldazar Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.
* Polished "Nazmir Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.
* Polished "Vol'dun Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


GENERAL:
[Localization]
* Added new NPCs for localization.
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2018 at 3:54 PM, Rainsky said:

imageproxy.png

September 30th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19042
ALLIANCE:
[Leveling]
* Finished polishing "Stormsong Valley Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.

HORDE:
[Leveling]
* Polished "Zuldazar Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.
* Polished "Nazmir Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.
* Polished "Vol'dun Loremaster (Story Quest Only)" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.

GENERAL:
[Localization]
* Added new NPCs for localization.

Credit to @

Please login or register to see this link.

 for this update

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Thank you for sharing brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

October 7th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19081
ALLIANCE:
[Leveling]
* Polished "Boosted Characters" guides for BFA for all classes.

[Professions]
* Reworked "Inscription 1-300" guide.
* Reworked "Outland Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Northrend Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Cataclysm Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Pandaria Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Draenor Inscription 1-100" guide.
* Reworked "Legion Inscription 1-100" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


HORDE:
[Leveling]
* Polished "Boosted Characters" guides for BFA for all classes.
* Reworked "Eversong Woods" guide to reduce travel lines.
* Reworked "Ghostlands" guide to reduce travel lines.

[Professions]
* Reworked "Legion Cooking 1-100" guide.
* Reworked "Enchanting 1-300" guide.
* Reworked "Outland Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Northrend Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Cataclysm Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Pandaria Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Draenor Enchanting 1-100" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


GENERAL:
[Viewer]
* Patch 8.1 compatibility changes.

[Travel]
* Fixed flight path map destination not highlighting sometimes.
* Fixed issues with single coordinate point steps.

[Pet Battles]
* Fixed errors with typeless enemy abilities.

[Localization]
* Added new NPCs for localization.
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 11:54 AM, Rainsky said:

imageproxy.png

October 7th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19081
ALLIANCE:
[Leveling]
* Polished "Boosted Characters" guides for BFA for all classes.

[Professions]
* Reworked "Inscription 1-300" guide.
* Reworked "Outland Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Northrend Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Cataclysm Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Pandaria Inscription 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Draenor Inscription 1-100" guide.
* Reworked "Legion Inscription 1-100" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


HORDE:
[Leveling]
* Polished "Boosted Characters" guides for BFA for all classes.
* Reworked "Eversong Woods" guide to reduce travel lines.
* Reworked "Ghostlands" guide to reduce travel lines.

[Professions]
* Reworked "Legion Cooking 1-100" guide.
* Reworked "Enchanting 1-300" guide.
* Reworked "Outland Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Northrend Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Cataclysm Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Pandaria Enchanting 1-75" guide.
* Reworked "Draenor Enchanting 1-100" guide.

[Dailies]
* Polished and added world quests.


GENERAL:
[Viewer]
* Patch 8.1 compatibility changes.

[Travel]
* Fixed flight path map destination not highlighting sometimes.
* Fixed issues with single coordinate point steps.

[Pet Battles]
* Fixed errors with typeless enemy abilities.

[Localization]
* Added new NPCs for localization.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Thanks sooo much for this!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

October 9th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19116
ItemScore: Bug fixes
 
 

October 10th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19123
Item Score:
- classes that cannot dualwield should no longer get suggestions to replace 2 handed weapon with pair of 1 handers
- if fishing pole is equipped, fishing gear will not be suggested for replacement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2018 at 3:54 PM, Rainsky said:

imageproxy.png

October 10th, 2018

Version: 7.0.19123
Item Score:
- classes that cannot dualwield should no longer get suggestions to replace 2 handed weapon with pair of 1 handers
- if fishing pole is equipped, fishing gear will not be suggested for replacement

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Tanks for sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question, how do i update it every time new version comes up?.Should i delete zygor stuff from addons first or just overwrite it stragiht from rar? Thanks for answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, erikinawa said:

I have a question, how do i update it every time new version comes up?.Should i delete zygor stuff from addons first or just overwrite it stragiht from rar? Thanks for answer.

Always delete the old and add the new

 

6 hours ago, Krosta said:

My zygor wont load any guide!

Please login or register to see this link.

l5j2kd

That is from last months one and probably the saved variable are corrupted.  Why did you not use the latest update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now