PsychosyX

CDAuth current and future situation

407 posts in this topic

And of course, they will not give us more information. 

The members had given enough to cover costs for 8 months ! It represents how much money ? It is not enough to give us more information ? And obviously for you, it is still not enough!

Eight months of covered expenses. One already gone. It's to wonder if you'd take over CodeDeception. So yes, the lack of information also starts to get us angry. 

It makes me wonder if you really work on it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lenhoo said:

PMed one

Well i am making it public. 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

It says couple stuff about HB but i dont speak chineese. Chromes built in translator does not help mutch either. It might work but i cant confirm it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Feep said:

Well i am making it public. 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

It says couple stuff about HB but i dont speak chineese. Chromes built in translator does not help mutch either. It might work but i cant confirm it.

I dont care if you public the link, because i dont want to get banned for posting links, there's bunch of recracks are  working just fine. FYI, this site sell legit key too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Feep said:

Well i am making it public. 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

It says couple stuff about HB but i dont speak chineese. Chromes built in translator does not help mutch either. It might work but i cant confirm it.

Using mad skills of Google translator and paint i manage to figure out things 

Please login or register to see this link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Rajac said:

Using mad skills of Google translator and paint i manage to figure out things 

Please login or register to see this link.

I figured out those myself. I tried to check the tutorial but the webpage doesnt even load. I am setting up a vm to experiment a little bit but with everything in chineese i dont expect mutch success.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Feep said:

 

I figured out those myself. I tried to check the tutorial but the webpage doesnt even load. I am setting up a vm to experiment a little bit but with everything in chineese i dont expect mutch success.

You are wasting your time. The HB2 crack that the chinese are using, was made by us. 

 

HB3 will release with legion in 2 days, which contain so much new protection that all chinese cracks will break, and we won't provide them with new ones :).

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Suspense said:

You are wasting your time. The HB2 crack that the chinese are using, was made by us. 

 

HB3 will release with legion in 2 days, which contain so much new protection that all chinese cracks will break, and we won't provide them with new ones :).

I expected that. But i am not there for HB but DB and Hearthbuddy. I have no idea how those protection changed if changed at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Feep said:

I expected that. But i am not there for HB but DB and Hearthbuddy. I have no idea how those protection changed if changed at all.

I dont know, but all they would have to do is make a change, the chinese have very little ability to fix anything themselfs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

plot twist: CD was bought by chinese people...

 

9rykUYh.png

me1r7l.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, genie said:

plot twist: CD was bought by chinese people...

 

9rykUYh.png

me1r7l.jpg

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed that its been registered to that chinese name for 3-4 months :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry for my ignorance but i wasnt here since like a year and now i see so many information and it kinda overwhelmed me :')

will there be a cracked hb in decent time? lel me nub ikr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rektagain said:

sorry for my ignorance but i wasnt here since like a year and now i see so many information and it kinda overwhelmed me :')

will there be a cracked hb in decent time? lel me nub ikr

I haven't really been paying much attention.

I botted WoD for a bit then, quit. I kept donating for Plex/Emby, then when Emby just straight up stopped working I came back to donate again, but Emby still didn't work (had like 2 months left on my donation benefits when I re-donated thinking it had expired). So I did some looking through difference places and finally found one that made mention of the fact that Plex/Emby was no longer a benefit to donators, and that a new system was setup @ $8.00 a month off site.

Sometime after that BossLand took over the .com domain, took about a week for them to get a new domain up under .net and another two weeks ish to explain that they needed more money to get CDPatcher working again.

 

I was donating as much as a lifetime sub to Honorbuddy costs per year, of course at the time we got unlimited instances of HB and access to all the store/other bots along with access to a media server. However over the past year things seem to have really gone downhill. The patcher kept taking longer and longer to update after bot updates, the CDstore was outdated and eventually we lost Plex/Emby as a perk.


AFAIK that pretty much sums up the last yearish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suspense said:

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed that its been registered to that chinese name for 3-4 months :)

I know that already. It is just funny with the whole context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GG cdpatcher.... i see alot of senior members giving up on you lol... something is fishy as fuck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Genaxide said:

GG cdpatcher.... i see alot of senior members giving up on you lol... something is fishy as fuck! 

I dont see a lot of seniors posting here, there a lots of subs so in this thread is just a minor fraction of it.   Tbh lets wait when Legion comes out and see if there is more info from devs.

I hope everything comes back as it ones was :) jist donated just because i have still faith and tbh i used some stuff from here that exceeds the donation fee.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2016 at 2:50 PM, [email protected] said:

Why did you get triggered?

I will never support a company ruining the game for everyone trying to play the game normally. What they are doing is a bad ting, but if you want to support them, go ahead, you dont need to use cd. I dont bot now, but would pay CD 2x normal price before suporting honorbuddy. 

Why are you kissing bossland ass, lol? We should steal it and resell it as much as possible to stop them, because blizzard lawsuits wont go anywhere. 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you need honorbuddy keys?  If I bought one or two fresh honorbuddy keys and donated them, would that help?  I haven't botted in a long time, but just like lurking on this site and the discord.

offtopic - I was just curious, never heard anyone explain what actually happened to codedeception.com and how bossland got hold of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have been doing some good progress on the new crack.

 

it aint finished and we still have alot todo, the lack of information is due we are really busy for you guys

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhiteCat said:

We have been doing some good progress on the new crack.

 

it aint finished and we still have alot todo, the lack of information is due we are really busy for you guys

 

good to hear ! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome news hope we can start botting again with Hearthbuddy! Good Job CD! Cant Wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doendayo said:

Awesome news hope we can start botting again with Demonbuddy! Good Job CD! Cant Wait!

Fixed for a great justice :DD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how the Chinese are using cracked versions of hearthbuddy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now