Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fjudu

Legionbuddy informations?

41 posts in this topic

Quote

Legionbuddy, our 64-Bit Passive Rotation Bot for Blizzard's World of Warcraft to be released as early access alpha build for all Legendary Buddies. More information in the Legendary Forum.

Anyone with a Legendary-Forum account around here who could give us some details :P ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we need more info like pricings. Honestly CD could skip SBR and concetrate on getting us Legionbuddy cracked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, SBR should be kept privat so that blizzard doesn't hunt them like they hunt HB. HB has a really high ban chance but its used primarily for multi botting so you most likely make up for your losses, however that is not the case with Legionbuddy. The buddy bots are all too big a target, blizzard will keep going for them so I will probably never ever play with a rotation-only bot from Bossland. I will stay with SBR since it kept me safe for 2+ years and probably for the next coming years too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legionbuddy is being released in Legendary Buddy package for 200€ per year subscription wich includes 2 sessions , all buddy bots that are available and access to Legendary buddy forums that are closed for public.

Too expensive IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikelanovic said:

Legionbuddy is being released in Legendary Buddy package for 200€ per year subscription wich includes 2 sessions , all buddy bots that are available and access to Legendary buddy forums that are closed for public.

Too expensive IMHO.

This is a beta only for Legendary Buddy. Once it is released, it will be for everyone who pays the monthly sub. Just like honorbuddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mhh interesting info - but how should a passiv bot work? wtf is a passiv bot?

 

also it´s funny, .... now they develop the 64 bot - but according their many statements it wouldnt make any difference :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bhikku said:

Mhh interesting info - but how should a passiv bot work? wtf is a passiv bot?

 

also it´s funny, .... now they develop the 64 bot - but according their many statements it wouldnt make any difference :-D

Its basicly the same as SBR.

It wouldnt make a difference in protection. It does less fps stuttering while running it in a player rich environment such as 30 man raids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure, I think SBR might be just as good a bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is SBR isn't PvP oriented while LB will be PvP oriented as well. It would be awesome to have both, though.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.7.2016 at 5:39 PM, Feep said:

Its basicly the same as SBR.

It wouldnt make a difference in protection. It does less fps stuttering while running it in a player rich environment such as 30 man raids.

If what they say is true, it WILL make a difference in protection, since SBR uses injection and this is weak as fuck. Everyone with a simple debugger could see that sbr was injected into WoW, and so could Bilzzard.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, _Cryptex said:

If what they say is true, it WILL make a difference in protection, since SBR uses injection and this is weak as fuck. Everyone with a simple debugger could see that sbr was injected into WoW, and so could Bilzzard.

Mate. Just check how warden works. You can not proact against it only react. If you react then you are a couple stepps behind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Feep said:

Mate. Just check how warden works. You can not proact against it only react. If you react then you are a couple stepps behind. 

You know how Legionbuddy will work right? No memory writing, no Injection, only simulation of keystrokes and mouse events just like any good multiboxing software out there and I've never heard of a single person being banned from using software like this. Sure blizzard can scan your pc and eventually find the programm but I think that's another thing. Correct me if I'm wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U know that you accept that when you agree the anti cheating agreement to blizz scan your current processes and search for any kind of 3rd party apps that interact with the wow client?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but shouldn't blizz detect anything in like secons then ? I'm not quite sure but I think that warden only watches and scans the wow process, that's why there are programs to tell you what adresses are scanned by warden (I once saw this on a forum). So if there is something inside that memory that is scanned by warden, it will trigger and you will be banned. But that's just a theory of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again i advise to look up how warden works. Once a detection method found it can be patched around but only AFTER a detection happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that's for sure, but really, I do more dps without soap so I don't think that I will use legionbuddy much, I will of course wait long enough to be sure that this isn't detectable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Feep said:

U know that you accept that when you agree the anti cheating agreement to blizz scan your current processes and search for any kind of 3rd party apps that interact with the wow client?

They may only scan within their own programs allocated Memory, according to EU laws.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Panic7700 said:

They may only scan within their own programs allocated Memory, according to EU laws.

Yes, I also thought the same but I wasn't quite sure so I left this one out. But also, they somekind confirmed, that this program would let blizzard have a hard time since scanning other processes is illegal in most countries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, _Cryptex said:

Yes, I also thought the same but I wasn't quite sure so I left this one out. But also, they somekind confirmed, that this program would let blizzard have a hard time since scanning other processes is illegal in most countries

Reason it's illegal is, that it would allow them to look into your privacy which is strictly forbidden.
However cases from police, fbi or similar might get court-order to change on that. -But I doubt blizz has court-order to look into 30.000.000+(my guess) players, counting SC, Diablo, wow, overwatch and HotS... -Candy Crush even.........

They might in the US but, not in EU. That's a no go.

So I imagine your correct about that they've had a hard time getting down on some types of cheat and hack yea. -But then again, there's some smart people at blizz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Panic7700 said:

Reason it's illegal is, that it would allow them to look into your privacy which is strictly forbidden.
However cases from police, fbi or similar might get court-order to change on that. -But I doubt blizz has court-order to look into 30.000.000+(my guess) players, counting SC, Diablo, wow, overwatch and HotS... -Candy Crush even.........

They might in the US but, not in EU. That's a no go.

So I imagine your correct about that they've had a hard time getting down on some types of cheat and hack yea.

I think there's already a rotation bot out that uses the same "passive" stuff like the new one from Bossland will, it is still undetected since i think 2 or 3 years now BUT this one is not as popular as HB, so I think blizzard might eventually find a way to detect it but we will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, _Cryptex said:

I think there's already a rotation bot out that uses the same "passive" stuff like the new one from Bossland will, it is still undetected since i think 2 or 3 years now BUT this one is not as popular as HB, so I think blizzard might eventually find a way to detect it but we will see. 

Cool, I didn't know that. TBH i thoght SBR was not injected, so that was my best bet. But I didn't read much into it either.
-But yea I agree, time(and leaks) will tell :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/7/2016 at 0:20 AM, Panic7700 said:

Reason it's illegal is, that it would allow them to look into your privacy which is strictly forbidden.
However cases from police, fbi or similar might get court-order to change on that. -But I doubt blizz has court-order to look into 30.000.000+(my guess) players, counting SC, Diablo, wow, overwatch and HotS... -Candy Crush even.........

They might in the US but, not in EU. That's a no go.

So I imagine your correct about that they've had a hard time getting down on some types of cheat and hack yea. -But then again, there's some smart people at blizz.

Well, this seems parts of the full information. They can also monitor process list and windows handle list.
Did I live under a rock, the last 2 stings? -Straight from their own homepage:

  1. In an effort to combat the efforts of those individuals who are willing to violate the EULA, Blizzard utilizes an ‘anti-cheating’ utility that runs as part of Blizzard games. This ‘anti-cheating’ utility performs limited scans of:
    1. the Random Access Memory (‘RAM’) that is occupied by a Blizzard game to confirm that the Blizzard game’s program has not been altered or ‘hacked’ in violation of the EULA; 
    2. the Blizzard games ‘process’ to determine if any unauthorized third-party programs or computer code has been attached to the Blizzard games process; 
    3. the Windows Process List to determine if any confirmed hacking, botting or cheating programs are presently open in violation of the EULA; and
    4. the Windows Handles list to see which processes have a handle to the Blizzard games ‘process’. Additional information obtained from RAM and/or disc for the processes that have a handle to the Blizzard games ‘process’ will be used to determine if it is a confirmed hacking, botting or cheating program in violation of the EULA.

So I think that depends solely on where you live and what your law you are living by..? -But this is what you agree to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

source: 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

great answer:

 

First off, some basic legal concepts to help you understand. A BIG DISCLAIMER before I begin: The information herein is valid under EU law, excluding U.K. U.K. and U.S. has different legal systems and interpretations and their results may very greatly.

To begin with, the term "illegal" needs to be carefully defined. An action must violate the law in order to be deemed illegal. On the other hand, just because a contract has been breached, breaching action is not necessarily illegal. If that action which is breaching the contract, also violates a law, then it becomes illegal. Let me explain with an example:

Say A and B has entered into an agreement where A sells goods to B and B pays for them. Pretty simple. If B takes the goods but pays only half the price, B has breached the contract but what B did is not illegal. However if B took the goods and gave no money in return, this basically theft and is both illegal and breaching the contract. What makes an action illegal is that it must be explicitly prohibited by law.

Now, lets's move on to the issue at hand. Blizzard and you have entered into a contract. In the relevant sections of this contract, it is summarily said that "you, the end user, shall not tamper with Blizzard's software by either doing it yourself or using 3rd party software. If you do so, Blizzard can terminate the agreement". Terminating the agreement here means an account ban or a suspension. However, your tampering with the software is not illegal. (EXCEPT IN GERMANY, they made a law prohibiting this, so IN GERMANY, botting for instance, is both illegal and contract breaching)
Let's take a look at the issue from the Blizzard's perspective:

If Blizzard uses their software to scan your entire RAM, this violates a number of EU directives and local laws, as well as European Convention of Human Rights, specifically article 8, "Right to respect for private and family life". If Blizzard goes ahead to scan your ENTIRE RAM, this is clearly an abuse and Blizzard will likely face sanctions in an EU court. However If Blizzard scans its software, the client end of it to find out what is being hooked to its own processes, this is not illegal at all. Blizzard is merely trying to protect its software's integrity and the completeness of the product they're offering to you.

What you have linked is a shopping guarantee, repair and replacement right, and is valid unless you violate the contract yourself. By botting, you violate the contract. This is not illegal per se (Except in Germany), but loses you your rights of repair/refund.
I hope I covered all the aspects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genie said:

source: 

Please login or register to see this link.

 

great answer:

 

First off, some basic legal concepts to help you understand. A BIG DISCLAIMER before I begin: The information herein is valid under EU law, excluding U.K. U.K. and U.S. has different legal systems and interpretations and their results may very greatly.

To begin with, the term "illegal" needs to be carefully defined. An action must violate the law in order to be deemed illegal. On the other hand, just because a contract has been breached, breaching action is not necessarily illegal. If that action which is breaching the contract, also violates a law, then it becomes illegal. Let me explain with an example:

Say A and B has entered into an agreement where A sells goods to B and B pays for them. Pretty simple. If B takes the goods but pays only half the price, B has breached the contract but what B did is not illegal. However if B took the goods and gave no money in return, this basically theft and is both illegal and breaching the contract. What makes an action illegal is that it must be explicitly prohibited by law.

Now, lets's move on to the issue at hand. Blizzard and you have entered into a contract. In the relevant sections of this contract, it is summarily said that "you, the end user, shall not tamper with Blizzard's software by either doing it yourself or using 3rd party software. If you do so, Blizzard can terminate the agreement". Terminating the agreement here means an account ban or a suspension. However, your tampering with the software is not illegal. (EXCEPT IN GERMANY, they made a law prohibiting this, so IN GERMANY, botting for instance, is both illegal and contract breaching)
Let's take a look at the issue from the Blizzard's perspective:

If Blizzard uses their software to scan your entire RAM, this violates a number of EU directives and local laws, as well as European Convention of Human Rights, specifically article 8, "Right to respect for private and family life". If Blizzard goes ahead to scan your ENTIRE RAM, this is clearly an abuse and Blizzard will likely face sanctions in an EU court. However If Blizzard scans its software, the client end of it to find out what is being hooked to its own processes, this is not illegal at all. Blizzard is merely trying to protect its software's integrity and the completeness of the product they're offering to you.

What you have linked is a shopping guarantee, repair and replacement right, and is valid unless you violate the contract yourself. By botting, you violate the contract. This is not illegal per se (Except in Germany), but loses you your rights of repair/refund.
I hope I covered all the aspects.

I just added another post, before you posted that :giggle: 
I'm sorry you went through all that haha. -However I was right about that the scan they perform on your RAM:
the Random Access Memory (‘RAM’) that is occupied by a Blizzard game to confirm that the Blizzard game’s program has not been altered or ‘hacked’ in violation of the EULA; 

which would mean that scans performed outside the RAM used by the game, would be illegal. -my original statement, if i'm not all wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2016 at 8:04 AM, Feep said:

U know that you accept that when you agree the anti cheating agreement to blizz scan your current processes and search for any kind of 3rd party apps that interact with the wow client?

Which is why Legionbuddy will be safer than SBR or Honorbuddy.  Both of those inject into memory, LB will only read memory.  Lots of programs read memory of other programs.  Antivirus's for one.  

 

Its also illegal for blizzard to scan outside of WoWs memory, at least in most non retarded major countries.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites