Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foxez

Twitch view bot + Gather Proxy

8 posts in this topic

First of all you need to 

Please login or register to see this link.

the View bot and Gather Proxy

- Gather Proxy

- Twitch view bot

Your next step is to open up Gather Proxy to get your hands on a proxy list

E3Fnagm.png

After using the settings above and clicking start wait for the program to gather all the proxies and ending all the threads

It's important that you are using proxies that don't have the same ip address so use the settings below

3QjiKjx.png

Now when you have a proxy list, it's time to check it and filter it for Socks5 proxies

Jocvgeo.png

When you have enough alive proxies head over to the "Export Proxy" page to export your proxies to a txt file

7J2H1Th.png

Now when you have your proxy list ready to go open up the Twitch view bot and import your proxies

l8D19De.png

Finally enter the twitch username and change the viewer count to the amount of views you want to be botted (The viewers shows up within 1-2min)

Enjoy :)

4 people like this

Is this safe ? It seemed to work decently . Just hoping i dont get any malware or keyloggered :S  (Thanks Fox been lookin for somethin like this for awhile)

4 hours ago, Mbeezy said:
Spoiler

Is this safe ? It seemed to work decently . Just hoping i dont get any malware or keyloggered :S  (Thanks Fox been lookin for somethin like this for awhile)

Well if you can't trust high ranking members you might not want to use anything ;-)

I'm aware you're "just asking"

And in that spirit so am I

Think about it this way.. you run CDPatcher and/or Rajah why.. it comes from the highest ranking members yeah ?

Maybe a lot of people have used it & nobody has really complained yet so it must be okay ?

What high ranking user is going to publicly upload something to a site they support then because you decided to ask be like oh yeah forgot to mention.. it's going to own any machine it gets near.. so.. be aware of that..

Thanx for this one, mate. Works from time to time, but works :) 

It doesn't seem to work for me, it goes from my set count of threads down to zero. Any help?

Thread has been /closed at authors request. Reason : Outdated