Sandstrom

Working Honorbuddy [3.3.5]

572 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, kawanin said:

Thanks, but it still not working

I think the xamp is not functioning properly, but I don't know what is the problem.

did you even start the apache ?

8 hours ago, kawanin said:

I start the xampp-control and click on the start apache

what windows are you using ?

1 person likes this

On 10/8/2018 at 8:12 PM, kawanin said:

windows  10

are you using the direct x patcher ?

1 person likes this

follow the guide step by step

I get stuck on downloading meshes. How do i fix that?

I've come to my wits end with trying to get Honorbuddy to function right, and even then I feel like I've gotten so close to get it all right...

* The XAMPP is successfully installed, with Honorbuddy and its Meshes-folder located within the 'htdocs' folder.
*  The 'hosts'-file has also been changed into the following:
uAUUG85.png

I was unsure whether or not to keep or remove the hashtag, so I put them in as both.

So in the following order; I do this:
1.  I free up 'Port 80' by disabling the W3SVC / World Wide Web Publishing Service, in order to prevent issues with 'Apache' in a moment.
2. I boot up the 'xampp-control' which starts the module Apache. Its underscored in green. and uses Ports 80 & 443.
3. I boot up the 'HB Patcher' (for I use windows 10) , and successfully boot & patch a wow client with proper directory. 
4.  Lastly I start up Honorbuddy. And here is where I think I may be acting erronenously:

I've tried various profiles (I'm an alliance priest in northrend), all which result in the same outcome more or less. Sometimes the character buffs up, or does nothing from the get go. In any case: This always happens in the debug log:
VIuw9MI.png

This error message from "System.InvalidOperationException: The current navmesh is null!" down to the bottom is being written out five times per second. Notice the small scroll-wheel. In the profiles where the priest successfully buffs, the messages won't come up until afterwards.

(The Mesh folder is set to: C:\xampp\htdocs\HonorbuddyMeshes)
Speaking of the mesh-folder, what of the numerous TRIMESH-files within them? Is the Apache supposed to convert them into something readable to Honorbuddy? For all it seems to do is read from the profiles that I can load in on the 'Status' page, which seems to lack functionality, thus the error above?

(Possibly interesting fact: The very same issues occurs when I tried to follow the PiroxBot Guide. where everything even up to logging in and picking the priest went successful, until it was time to actually move in game. And yes, 'Click-to-Move' is enabled in the interface settings (as well as every needed keybinding)).

I may have missed something very obvious somewhere, perhaps setting something up for Honorbuddy to correctly read the TRIMESH-files, but what could it be? Please enlighten me and don't be shy to be elaborate. The more you have to offer to help me, the greater I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

1 person likes this

On 2018-12-28 at 2:15 AM, Snubben said:

I've come to my wits end with trying to get Honorbuddy to function right, and even then I feel like I've gotten so close to get it all right...

* The XAMPP is successfully installed, with Honorbuddy and its Meshes-folder located within the 'htdocs' folder.
*  The 'hosts'-file has also been changed into the following:
uAUUG85.png

I was unsure whether or not to keep or remove the hashtag, so I put them in as both.

So in the following order; I do this:
1.  I free up 'Port 80' by disabling the W3SVC / World Wide Web Publishing Service, in order to prevent issues with 'Apache' in a moment.
2. I boot up the 'xampp-control' which starts the module Apache. Its underscored in green. and uses Ports 80 & 443.
3. I boot up the 'HB Patcher' (for I use windows 10) , and successfully boot & patch a wow client with proper directory. 
4.  Lastly I start up Honorbuddy. And here is where I think I may be acting erronenously:

I've tried various profiles (I'm an alliance priest in northrend), all which result in the same outcome more or less. Sometimes the character buffs up, or does nothing from the get go. In any case: This always happens in the debug log:
VIuw9MI.png

This error message from "System.InvalidOperationException: The current navmesh is null!" down to the bottom is being written out five times per second. Notice the small scroll-wheel. In the profiles where the priest successfully buffs, the messages won't come up until afterwards.

(The Mesh folder is set to: C:\xampp\htdocs\HonorbuddyMeshes)
Speaking of the mesh-folder, what of the numerous TRIMESH-files within them? Is the Apache supposed to convert them into something readable to Honorbuddy? For all it seems to do is read from the profiles that I can load in on the 'Status' page, which seems to lack functionality, thus the error above?

(Possibly interesting fact: The very same issues occurs when I tried to follow the PiroxBot Guide. where everything even up to logging in and picking the priest went successful, until it was time to actually move in game. And yes, 'Click-to-Move' is enabled in the interface settings (as well as every needed keybinding)).

I may have missed something very obvious somewhere, perhaps setting something up for Honorbuddy to correctly read the TRIMESH-files, but what could it be? Please enlighten me and don't be shy to be elaborate. The more you have to offer to help me, the greater I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

You have missed the fact that meshes are incomplete, which means this bot doesn't work in most of Outlands nor Northrend. I would strongly recommend using piroxbot for botting in those areas as it does not use meshing.

Here is what I manage to do with a version of Honorbuddy:

1 person likes this

Hey,

i'm trying to use the bot on 3.3.5a rising-gods server. Is the bot working smooth for some people here on that server? I've managed the installation and the bot is running, but i expirience a lot of errors while botting:

Right now i'm trying a new gnome character, got some profiles for 3.3.5a. Maybe i've got some bad profiles cause i'm getting a long text in the log of Honurbuddy loading the profile:

"

Loading C:\...............\HonorBuddy3.3.5a\Profiles\Alliance\1-58 Autoloader.xml.
Warning: Unknown tag "Code" (Input: "<Code File="RunCode" Type="Definition"><![CDATA[
            private static bool? profileFunctionsEnabled => (bool?)AppDomain.CurrentDomain.GetData("QuestingProfiles_FunctionsEnabled");
            private static bool IsStoreProfile(string path) => path.StartsWith("store://");
            private static string Slashify(string path) => IsStoreProfile(path) ? path.Replace(@"\", "/") : path.Replace("/", @"\");

............(a lot more, i can upload it all if interested)..................

Changing current profile to 1-58 Autoloader ($ShortHash$)

"

The bot starts working anyway and it seem's fine for a while.Then after some time it starts to struggle a lot, for example if the bag is full and the bot trys to find a vendor it fails setting a correct vendor even if there are plenty inside the profile. The debug log shows repeatedly:
"

[13:16:23:441] Changed POI to: Type: Sell, Name: Weapons Vendor
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei Bots.Grind.LevelBot.(Object ret)
   bei TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
   bei TreeSharp.Action..MoveNext()
   bei TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
   bei TreeSharp.Sequence..MoveNext()
   bei TreeSharp.Decorator..MoveNext()
   bei TreeSharp.PrioritySelector..MoveNext()
   bei Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.()
[13:16:28:862] Cleared POI
[13:16:34:222] Changed POI to: Type: Sell, Name: Weapons Vendor

"

But at the same time finding teachers from the profile works fine.

In general the bot also struggles a lot with the meshes after a while. The character doesn't do anything (supposed to loot or walk to a new spot). Honorbuddy shows downloading mesh. In the navigator log it shows:

"

Received error code from mesh server when attempting to download Azeroth_30_41.trimesh: ...(a cryptic code i can't put as a text here)

a&gt;

"

Also the bot gets stucked almost every time looting a mob that was already looted by the bot...

Has somebody expirienced similar problems or has a solution? I'd be thankful if someone could share a profile working good for him (no matter of race/class, i would try to proof the bot working)!
Since the PiroxBot is running without meshes i'd like to try that one as well, but couldn't find it. The Link in Sandstorms signature is down. If somebody could share a working version of that one i'd be thankful as well.

My computer is running on windows 7 x64, i've checked that no programs running on Port 80 interfering to xampp.

Greetings
Lauch11

I get 

"Current CC does not have any configuration"

when trying to run the bot

When i start the program it opens wow and then says:

[03:50:38 ]   HB Patcher by Icesythe7 & Tutrakan
[03:50:54 ]   Waiting for WoW to startup...
[03:50:56 ]   WoW started with process id [13208]
[03:50:56 ]   Attempting to patch endscene...
[03:50:56 ]   ReadUInt failed.

what am I doing wrong? :(

On 22.05.2019 at 3:52 PM, saxedk said:

When i start the program it opens wow and then says:

[03:50:38 ]   HB Patcher by Icesythe7 & Tutrakan
[03:50:54 ]   Waiting for WoW to startup...
[03:50:56 ]   WoW started with process id [13208]
[03:50:56 ]   Attempting to patch endscene...
[03:50:56 ]   ReadUInt failed.

what am I doing wrong? :(

same for me and then wow is crashing, any tips?

1 person likes this

Need help cant help svn to work on windows 10 to download the profiles 

Acrobatics isnt working properly, i have 100 graceful roll, it may work for five minutes then it will stop working, and when it stops working I also am not receiving xp for acrobatics.