Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twibird

FFXIV patch 3.0: [Cracked] Lasta - FFXIV:ARR Heavensward Bot with Hacks/Exploit - Updated: Aug 4th

25 posts in this topic

Okay, so there's a new thing in the bot that prevents you from simply unzipping an existing installation and just using that. There's more than one way to solve this, but the easiest is:

1. Download the LazyLauncher: 

Please login or register to see this link.

2. Move the launcher to the folder you want the bot installed in
  3. Install Lasta with the Launcher
  4. Download the crack: 

5. Unzip the crack into the Lasta folder and replace files
  6. ????
  7. Profit!

Edit: you can only use the DirectX9 version of the game because the DX11 version is only available in 64-bit.

Features:

• grinding
  • gathering
  • crafting
  • teleport hack
  • speed hack
  • repair gear wherever you are exploit

And it has built-in wizards to guide you through creating your own botting paths.

Forum: 

If you enjoy what I do, leave a comment below or click the like button

10 people like this

Hey first I wanted to thank you for what you did.

Sadly it won't work for me, either. I get it cracked and all but when I open Lasta it says that I need to select a process, but there's nothing to select.

Hey first I wanted to thank you for what you did.

Sadly it won't work for me, either. I get it cracked and all but when I open Lasta it says that I need to select a process, but there's nothing to select.

Did you have FFXIV running? It should show a list of active FFXIV processes by either PID or character name

The crack link isnt working for me..Stuck at starting.

Could you elaborate? Is the GUI popping up?

It doesn't show anything. I tried running it in full screen and borderless window.

When you open it, you should get

65fb6028ce.png

click login, then

586b28a455.png

The white box should show a list of FFXIV processes, either by PID or by character name.

Select one and click Attach.

If you are opening Lasta and there is no GUI at all, copy your profiles, settings, etc. to another folder and delete the Lasta folder and use the LazyLauncher to reinstall it. Then re-extract the crack over the new Lasta folder and replace. Then put your profiles, settings, etc. back into the folder and try running Lasta again.

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention: you have to use the Directx9 version of the game because there's no 32-bit version of Dx11. The Lasta dev doesn't want to update the bot to work with 64-bit, so tough luck.

please reup the crack!  or email it to me at